Tuesday, August 15, 2017
There is a relaxing deck that gets plenty of sunshine over looking a large level yard perfect for landscaping.
Friday, August 11, 2017
Start enjoying the best mobile real estate search experience available by downloading my Listingbook mobile app at http://www.listingbook.co/index.cfm/event/mobileDownload/code/LBYZ9EQ
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- E Hartford - Sales are up 23.08%, Median Price is down 20.07%
- Glastonbury - Sales are down 11.76%, Median Price is no change%
- Manchester - Sales are up 11.01%, Median Price is up .65%
- Rocky Hill - Sales are down 12.24%, Median Price is up 1.22%
- South Windsor - Sales are up 10%, Median Price is up 3.57%
- Wethersfield - Sales are up 19.81%, Median Price is up 4.76%
Source: www.commercialrecord.com - June 2017
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Good Morning! Now's a great time to sell or buy real estate here in central CT...homes are selling faster but prices are not increasing so fast that you have to worry about a big bubble burst.
See article for Hartford, CT region: http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/article/20170721/NEWS01/170729975/1004?utm_source=enews&utm_medium=HBJToday&utm_campaign=Friday
Thursday, July 20, 2017
A 1/2 bath with new vanity and 1st floor laundry makes for easy living too!
The 2nd floor offers a huge master bedroom with cathedral ceiling, double closets (incl. walk in) and a master bath.
See more info at https://www.bhhsneproperties.com/ct/coventry-real-estate/houses/130-judd-rd-06238-6113417
Thursday, July 13, 2017
- The address is 38 Ayers Dr, Canterbury, CT 06331.
- Listed for $209,900
- 3 beds, 1 bath
- Built in 1982 but many updates and like new
- 1,008 square feet (not including the huge finished basement with 3 additional rooms and plenty of storage space)
- .66 acres
- taxes are only $2,612!
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Visit http://CTRealEstateSelling.com to get a home estimate. No hassle and no-obligation.
Monday, July 10, 2017
There are still opportunities in CT to make the market your own whether you are a buyer or seller. The chart below could also mean there is less risk, concerning values and a bubble burst, for central CT property owners. What's your take on this?