Rob Rosa is Your Multi-Unit Mega Agent
Growing up in a 3 family home owned by my parents taught me a lot about how to operate and invest in multi-family and investment properties. I remember helping my father paint the hallways, cleaning up after a tenant leaves, standing behind him when he gave someone a hard time about not paying the rent and ultimately selling the property after about 30 years.
I then went on in my personal career and invested in over 54 units in about 6 years. I learned even more (first hand) how to operate them, deal with maintenance issues, tenant qualification and selection and the dreaded eviction process here in CT. I even learned about how to purchase them at the right price with an investment business model and sell them when the time is right.
- Are you thinking about investing in multi-unit or multi-family property in CT?
- Can you use the help to stop you from losing all kinds of time or money?
- Is now a good time for you to sell?
- Are you not 100% sure about what to do with a problem client?
- Are you familiar with the 1031 Exchange Program to help defer capital gains?
Reach out for me at 860-558-2122. Let's talk. I can help you every step of the process.