Skip to main content

360...Wait! What?!

I hope this note finds you and your family in good health and spirits. My darlin' wife was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of months ago.  I am in fact with her in a hospital room right now.  She is resting from the effects a low immune system and I am working on my improving my discipline of having strong faith and hope with strong action.  We have faith she will be cured of this horrible disease AND at the same time we are taking action, she will have chemo and surgery and radiation and more chemo.  She is still exactly the woman I fell in love with years ago - strong, courageous and beautiful.  We have the faith and hope she will be cured AND are taking the action we believe will make this happen.  No loose ends, a full circle.  Did you know the expression "do not fear" is used 360 times in the Bible, according to the shepherd R. Wurmbrand?  From <http://membre.oricom.ca/sdesr/nu360.htm>

Sign at the door of the hospital room


I am ready for the next 360 days left in 2019!  Are you?  Did you know 360 is a Perfect Number?  In mathematics a Perfect Number is a positive integer that is the sum of its proper positive divisors, that is, the sum of the positive divisors excluding the number itself.  360 is also the smallest number divisible by every natural number from 1 to 10 except 7.  The Roman Number is CCCLX.  A circle is divided into 360 degrees for the purpose of angular measurement.  If you read this far through the post you might be saying…Wait!  What?!

“The laws of nature are but the mathematical thoughts of God.” — Euclid



I can research and share many more facts about the number 360.  The number 360 is important to me because it represents a full circle - no openings, no loose ends, smooth and no jagged edges.  That is how I like to symbolize my business and personal relationships.  If you know me, I am going to be that person to mention the "elephant in the room."  In fact, I have a really hard time just sitting in a room with another while they ignore a very important issue or problem at hand.  When I am representing my real estate clients I do not like to let the details go.  I do not like to just go with the flow.  I like to talk about the issues and details at hand so that I can devise the best plan going forward for my client.  I want to minimize my client's risks.  I want to close the circle, 360 degrees. And I coach the agents on my team to do the same.  We put the needs and wants of our client before us.



I also like to circle back and reflect, there's that 360 number again.  I find myself driving from one appointment to the next and thinking about the last; What could I have done better?  How can I service my client better?  How can I coach my team agents to help them the most?

There are 360 days left in 2019 and then we will circle back to a New Year.  We have the opportunity to make many choices and learn from them.  I urge you to reflect back to January 5th of last year and think about the resolutions you may have made for 2018.  Did you have any real estate selling, buying, career goals?  Did you take action on them?

As you may know or are starting to understand, I live my life encompassed, encircled with improving and helping others.  I do this on a daily basis.  I greatly value the business and personal relationships that I have. I am always looking to expand my business and work for more good people. Good people to me are people who value others.  Good people are reasonable, fair and have integrity.  Do you have any good friends, family, or colleagues in need of complete, encompassing real estate services?

The Rosa Associates "Dream Team" at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England, New York and Westchester Properties is ranked in the Top 2% of the nation-wide, 48,000+ agents BHHS system.  Our services include:

Real estate sales
Real estate purchases
Real estate home staging
Local real estate market reports
Local real estate market expertise and guidance
Real estate professional referrals (for those moving to another state or country)
Real estate leasing (commercial, industrial, retail, residential)
Real estate pre-licensing classes – start a new career
Credit repair
Other: do you have a unique real estate issue that you need assistance with? I am happy to work with you to find solutions.



Take this post as a reminder of the opportunity that you have to close the circle, tie up your loose ends and begin taking action on your goals and dreams.  360 days will fly by.  While we make a full 360 degree revolution around the sun you can personally do the same with your life, if you choose. In fact many people create a "Goal Circle" in hopes of creating a balanced, fulfilling life.  Google it and you can see how it can help you. 



Nature, math, philosophy and goals can all be shown to be effected by a circle, the number 360 or 360 degrees.  Finish this day, knowing there are 360 days until the end of the year and you have the opportunity to make it the best you can, or not.

Here's a verse I came across that I think sums it up:  James 2:18, ESV: "But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works."

About Me

My photo
Rob Rosa, Berkshire Hathaway NE Prop.
My focus is helping people increase their lifestyle. I love my huge family and work tiredlessly to help them and my clients everyday. I have been working in real estate since 2000. I have been awarded numerous Top Agent awards and am currently ranked in the Top 1% of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices global network, over 52,000 agents. I am also the Founder and Instructor of Rubicon Crossings School of Real Estate: offering state of CT approved pre-licensing class, get info at http://ctrealestateschool.info. My extensive experience is: top producing sales and marketing executive focused on quality service and relationship building. Have over 30 year’s experience helping people in busines, including with two Fortune 100 companies; UPS, UHG and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices: project management, mortgage lending, residential, commercial and franchise sales, property management and real estate education leader. I live in East Hartford and work all over central CT. My office address is 196 Berlin Turnpike #5, Berlin, CT 06037 and I have been involved in many events in Rocky Hill and Glastonbury. I look forward to helping you every way I can.

Popular posts from this blog

CT Virtual Live Real Estate Pre-licensing Classes are Now Available

We are now offering the State of CT Approved -  Real Estate Pre-Licensing class VIRTUALLY in the MORNING and EVENING and on SATURDAYS! You can start as soon as the next class.   The  schedule is below: Our classes are conducted on Zoom Video (phone, tablet, pc) and the schedule is as follows: Monday:  6pm-8pm Tuesday:  10am-12pm Thursday:  6pm-8pm Friday:  10am-12pm Saturday:  10am-12pm Topics Include: Agency, Listing Agreements, Contracts, Buyer Representation, Licensing Law, Environmental Issues, Titles and Liens, Fair Housing and Real Estate Financing & more.  Come when you can and come when you want.  Once you register, you will receive the invite for ALL classes and you can decide which ones to come to. Start as soon as the next class!  There is no exact start or end date.  You have to do 60 hours of classroom time and pass my final exam with a 70% or better. Then I give you a certificate from a state of CT  Approved Real Estate pre-licen

Ready to connect?

  Thank you for your business and partnership for life. Let's connect if you have any questions right now.

Gorgeous Home Remodeled and New on the Market offered by Rob Rosa

72 Skyline Dr, East Hartford, CT Get Directions Click Here Property Video Description Photos Maps & Local Schools Print $ Click for current price 3 BEDROOMS | 3 full baths BATHROOMS | 2175 SqFt Remodeled and Beautiful Spacious Home with In-Law Suite Possibility and ready to move right in!  Enjoy all new kitchen with granite countertops, tile and stainless steel appliances.  The main living level includes gleaming hard wood floors, formal dining room,

Under $30,000 in Mansfield, CT

Reduced Price! 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Cathedral Ceiling, Open Space Kitchen, Easy Living, Side Porch, Deck. This is one you don't want to miss. Better than renting too! #stoprenting #pricereduced #caringagent #robrosa #goodtoask #Mansfield Courtesy of Rob Rosa, licensed real estate agent in CT Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties 1160 Silas Deane Hwy #101, Wethersfield, CT 06109 https://robertrosa.bhhsneproperties.com/single-family/smt/170168913/46-mary-belle-drive-mansfield-ct-06268

Investor or Move in to this Cash Flow Building

937 South Main St, Southington, CT Just Listed Description Photos Maps & Local Print Follow This Property Free Home Values Search All Homes For Sale Presented By:

Multi Family for Sale in Manchester

  423 Middle Turnpike East, Manchester, CT Get Directions Click Here Description Photos Maps & Local Schools Print $ Click for current price 5 BEDROOMS | 2 full, 1 half baths BATHROOMS | 2352 SqFt Opportunities galore with this partially renovated 2 family side by side property. It is perfect for the owner occupant or investor alike. Kitchens are eat-in with large pantrys. Gleaming hard wood floors through-out, new kitchen flooring, new paint and some remodelled rooms. Both feature a living roo

Archive

Show more