Watch this video to get a Market Update AND Wisdom of the Day!
Here are some incredible real estate stats! Don't just sit around and wait! Read the full blog post here
Hartford County - central CT single family home statistics
- Significant increase in number of Single Family homes sold, at 222 last week. Most likely due to the fact of pent up demand and it being basically the last week of the month.
- Average price per home sold increased to $287,812. This is an increase from last week of about $20,000.
- Pending homes on the market (under deposit, continue to show, contingency). Having much longer closing times. Need to work with experienced real estate agents and loan officers.
- Days on the Market is much higher
- For Buyers:
- Standards to get loan increasing
- Work on credit repair and saving
- Get longer rate lock
- For Sellers:
- Our repair - renovation program. No money out of your pocket until you sell. No hidden fees or costs.
- Prepare to sign extension requests.
- Wisdom of the Day:
- “ Work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.“ - Napoleon Hill
Here's what you can do:
- stay positive
- do the best you can with what you have
- learn new talents, get creative with your daily activities
- don't put your head in the sand. Find a way to do the best you can with the tools you have. You can get to the next step in your life if you want to.
- My team and I are available to help you. Contact me asap.
For more real estate ideas, subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://smartreadvice.com! Where I hang out online...
Rob Rosa is a licensed real estate broker in CT Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties
1160 Silas Deane Highway, Wethersfield, CT 06109
Call or Text me at
Email me at email@example.com